Friday, June 10, 2011

Target!!!

Target is really my new favorite store for right now! I have found so many amazing deals lately! even without coupons!!!! SERIOUSLY! They are remodeling all of our local (Eastvale, Norco and Corona) Targets into SUPER TARGETS!!! with of course grocery items!!! so they are trying to clear out other inventory to make room for the new addition to the store! I have found blankets for the kids that were originally $16.99 for $3.24, Nailpolish that was just $1.48 after coupon, ALMOST FREE hair products i think i paid about $0.75 for each hair product that i bought, household items for cheap, LOTS of food/snacks to send off to peter for really cheap! My kids are usually not allowed to eat all the processed junk food, which later i will post more about the diet we want to start very soon, and why we havent started it yet. I ALSO ALSO ALSO found REALLY cheap shoes! they were marked 75% off when other targets are STILL selling full price! I went to ALL THREE TARGETS Today and I think i might go back tomorrow to go look at some more cute summer shoes, and get some kitchen stuff i saw for cheap! woo hoo me!

No comments:

Post a Comment