Monday, June 20, 2011

back again!!!!

I havent been posting so much lately, and last night i typed up a LONG LONG post and when i clicked POST it said there was an ERROR!!! i was so upset i just went to sleep.

I havent been posting so much lately because I havent really had time. I've been busy with the kids being sick, first it was Emily, then Peter and then Kaitlyn. They are a lot better now but since Kaitlyn got sick her autism has been cooky as well :( I zone out and get into my bubble.

I have also been on a search for new therapists!!! its so crazy and hard because i dont want to end up picking out a big NO NO therapist and have to go through the process of looking again and having had all that time wasted! kind of what i feel like now with her old therapists :(

Im so excited that we got to Skype with Peter earlier tonight! just in time for fathers day! it was like 11:30 or maybe a little later but it was still SUNDAY our time. it was really nice to see his face and just get to talk to him. I miss him like crazy!!! but so glad our deployment is almost 40% over!!!! well you know what? today will be 3 months since he left! I have survived 3 months with my husband across the world!!!! I cant believe how fast time flies! its like as long as his boot camp! and back then i thought 3 months was the end of the world!!!! it was just the beginning to a whole new world! our world now! that i wouldnt change for anything in the world! Well besides deployments lol

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to start working out. I did a mini workout at home last night and it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be and i felt good while i was doing it! Peter kept laughing at me and trying to do what i was doing. but he would mostly laugh. I really need to loose weight! makes me think ive wasted the past 3 months not doing much of "me" that I had planned. But i feel motivated right now, we'll see how long i can keep it up.

Im off to bed now, Kaitlyn has therapy tomorrow morning at 9am and I have to wake up at like 7!! I cant believe I'm complaining about waking up at 7... but I am.

1 comment:

  1. i hate waking up at 7! lol ;) i complain about waking up at 8 when marios about to leave for work cause savannah wakes up usually haha :)

    ReplyDelete