Sunday, June 5, 2011

SKYPE

Just got to Skype with my husband, boy was it great! We talked a lot about our Vegas weekend!!! both trying to decide where we wanted to stay! All that talk and we didnt come up with ANYTHING! I have a lot of homework to do now and I need to book soon before the rates go up! I am so glad for SKYPE! We didnt use Skype last deployment to video chat, we used AIM i think, and well SKYPE is a million times better!! The kids enjoy seeing daddy, even though they all slept through it today. Everytime I open the computer they ask to call daddy on the computer. it breaks my heart because i know he would love to see them just as much as they want to see him! He said he is doing good and is good on care packages since he just got one from his dad and 4 of mine are on the way! i cant help it sometimes, but i just want to buy him everything and send it over! lol Cant wait for him to be back home! Today we ALSO talked about my cooking, I really want to learn new recipes soon to change Kaitlyn's diet along with the rest of the family! and that means home cooked meals all day everyday! I miss cooking for Peter! and having someone actually telling me they LOVE what i make for them! the kids, well they just eat it lol and say ew, yuck, yum, all done and i want more. it makes me want to go find recipes right now and start practicing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment