Sunday, June 5, 2011

My First Post

On my first post I want to introduce myself and a little background information on us. We are two young parents with three beautiful children. My life revolves around my family and I would do anything to see them happy. We have been married for almost 4yrs! My husband is a Marine and is currently deployed, so a lot of my posts will be deployment related. We also have a child with Autism. My blog will also have a lot of Autism. This is about our everyday lives and whoever wants to follow is welcomed. It is a look into our lives and what it is like to live our everyday life different to everyone elses and it is also for my husband so he read a little on how everything is going on with us back home. So here is the start to my blog and hopefully I dont forget to update it :)

1 comment: