Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So much to write about!!!!

I have so much to write about, I don't even know where to start so I will probably post a few tonight or just post a long one, we'll see. I'm really liking that I can post from my phone, I can write a little, take a break and write again later.

For all of you checking out my blog, thank you for reading.

Today was the BIG day!!! Something I've been wanting to do for so long! I finally made it into Rady Children's Hospital Autism Discovery Institute for PARENT TRAINING!!!!! I have heard so much about it from my friend, which I think I will write a post on my friend and everything she has helped me with. I met our new therapist today well I met her once a while ago when I took Emily to play with my friend's daughter during a session. I am so happy and excited because I know she will help me and teach me how to teach kaitlyn. We had a great first session, we didn't do much, but she was able to interact with kaitlyn and go over goals for her! The only thing I'm kicking myself for is not getting there soon, I was really hoping insurance would cover these services because it is therapy, but as of right now my insurance doesn't have a contract with them, so this will be all out of pocket expenses for our family. Which is going to be hard to balance out but I know this will help my daughter and our family so much!!!! I have considered doing some type of fundraising or raffle something to help pay for the services, but I haven't been able to come up with anything and its something I will look into more in the future.

Oh man we got to Skype with daddy last night, Emily was so happy and was showing her all her barbies!! And was showing off her new hair, and in the end she showed her a princess slipper, she was like "Daddy, I can't find the other shoe!" And was so sad so peter said, "just look for it, I'm sure you will find it" and so soon after we had to get off and after we did Emily went digging through all her shoes!!!!!! Oh boy, if you know our family you know the kids have a gazzilion shoes!!! And I was like "Emily, you are making a big mess baby" and her response "I have to look for them mommy, daddy told me to so I have to!" Then we got so lucky daddy skyped again in the morning and peter got to talk to him, he was so happy to see his daddy!!! He kept waving and pointing and would get upset if he couldn't see himself in the camera because he wanted to keep talking to his dad. Kaitlyn was asleep for both, so she didnt get to talk to him.

Oh man I have to, have to share this, today I went to the Exchange, and found a cute dress for .92 YES .92 cents!!!! And tax free so I definitely believed in core brands, corps prices haha. For those of you that don't know what the Exchange is, its just the store on base and core brands, corps prices is just what they have advertised. I also found AA batteries (10 pack) for $2.96!!! Who doesn't use AA batteries in their lives? :) I think I found some good deals, when I bought the batteries all I can think of was I wish I would've brought my coupons lol

Today I am also posting from my phone and my phone auto-corrects and sometimes as we all know auto-correct is embarrassing so if anything on here ever is embarrassing, it was probably my phone.

1 comment:

  1. Woooo! Parent training! And my phone auto corrects like CRAZY! I hate it. :/ I wish it had navigation arrows toooo, but otherwise I'm having a love affair with my new phone... LOL... but it DOES always picks words that are embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete