Thursday, July 28, 2011

Peter, My Love, My Best Friend, My Hero

I met my husband back in 2006, ah I still remember it like it was yesterday!!!! He was so QUIET!!!! and naturally I was so LOUD! When I met him, I cant say it was LOVE at first sight but it was definitely awe at first sight and I knew there was something about him I wanted to get to know more of.... fast forward 2011, He is deployed right now, and I just cant wait to have him home again. I miss his silly jokes, staying up late when we would know that the next day we would both be SOOO TIRED specially when the kids were in bed super early! I miss HIS HELP definitely! I miss us 5 having dinner together, I miss his smile! I miss watching him play with the kids, I miss having someone to talk to, the only person that can always make it better. Specially when I was having a hard time dealing with Autism. Sometimes I secretely miss Yuma, not because of what YUMA IS lol but because I had my husband home! Today, I was driving to Pendleton to go apply for housing and of course like always long rides and listening to music remind me so much of Peter! A song i heard that i used to think was SOOO ANNOYING and he would play it FULL BLAST on his way to work started playing and I couldnt change the radio station, and how annoying it was that I knew all the words! because it isnt a song I was a big fan of lol Then I heard songs from when we first started listening to country music together... I got all emotional but in a good way. It made me smile because I know he is thinking about us just how we always think of him. I truly cannot wait for my husband to be back home! but its all "downhill" from here, we have made it just a little over 4months, so only a few more left!!! ahh I cant wait! I truly miss my best friend!

1 comment: