Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ALL GROWN UP!!!

I feel SO GROWN UP LATELY! I don't know why, maybe because I turned 22 recently? haha I really think the past year has made me grow up even more than I already had. I guess a lot of changes happened to me the past year. We made the grown up decision to move back to California instead of Virginia Beach, Kaitlyn was diagnosed with Autism, we actually MOVED back "home" and well one of the hardest ones besides the Autism is Peter deployed. Yes we moved to California knowing Peter would deploy, but it was the decision we had to make in order for Kaitlyn to receive the best intervention she can get. The deployment has been hard, way harder than last deployment. I think its because all the three kids know who their dad really is and they miss him. Last deployment I just had to worry about a baby and a toddler, who didnt understand much. Now, all three miss their dad, and ask for him all the time and bring him up out of no where. Of course, it also has been harder because of Autism.

I think I am finally feeling "grown" up because I am finding myself through all this that is going on and I am loving the friendships I have made through these hard times I am dealing with. These are the people I will remember for the rest of my life, because this is when I need my REAL friends the most.
so you know who you are, thank YOU for being there for me!

I just feel like I've realized how mature i really have been the past few years that it has finally made me feel grown up? or maybe I'm just feeling like I'm getting old? haha either way whatever it is, I'm loving it.

Once again THANK YOU friends for being there for me during these hard times!

I have also been thinking a lot about this lately, that I think has made me feel a little grown up...
I'm not just a young mom, and i'm not just a wife.

I am a YOUNG MOM of 3, I am an AUTISM MOM and I am a MARINE WIFE!!


Dont know if it has to do with it, but seriously, I feel so grown up lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment