Monday, July 18, 2011

Ballet

Emily has started ballet lessons. She is so excited when she goes!!! I have taken some videos to show daddy but Emily enjoys watching them herself. She has been to two classes so far and I can see how happy she is when we leave! She even practices at home at times! I think if at the end of the session she really likes it I will put her in full time, I still want her to try gymnastics and karate. I felt so bad when I first took her because other girls there looked like they've had ballet before because they already knew the moves they were teaching. Emily really can't wait to show daddy her moves!!! At the end of the session they will have a performance for the parents. I'm sure going to take a video of it and show Peter!!! Emily is really into the ballerina stuff right now. She wants to wear her leotard all the time!!! I also just got her some new ballet slippers. She had some but sadly outgrew them too fast so I bought her some I saw at target that are really just pretend ones but now I got her the real ones and she is so excited!!! I am thinking of enrolling kaitlyn in a mommy and me dance class. I'm not sure if I'm up for it yet. We'll see in the next few weeks.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. i got the shoes at target too, and then had to go get real ones! LOL Emily is so cute!

    ReplyDelete